TR-FG-6 portable foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. Foam generator is the core equipment of foam concrete products, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. The outstanding advantages of TR-FG-6 portable foam generator are low foam moisture content, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR-FG-6 portable foam generator
Maximum foam output（m3/h）
Benefits of TR-FG-6 portable foam generator
(1) The foam produced is uniform, which helps improve the strength and thermal insulation performance of foam concrete. The foam is uniform, the foam is not easy to be broken in the slurry, the amount of foam is small, and a high closed cell ratio can be formed. The foam is evenly distributed in the mud, which can increase the strength of the foamed concrete;
(2) Low foam density. TR-FG-6 portable foam generator has low foam density and saves foaming agent. In the case of the same dilution factor of the foaming agent, the thickness of the foam produced by this machine is 20-40 g/L, and different foaming agents have various dilution factors;
(3) Simple operation, low failure rate, precision parts are selected to reduce the use of wearing pieces, the failure rate is lower, the service life is longer, and one-button control is realized.
Note of TR-FG-6 portable foam generator
(1) The foaming liquid suction pipe is about 1.5m long. Be careful not to remove the filter to prevent impurities from blocking the pump;
(2) Foaming volume: The maximum foaming volume is about 100L / min. The foaming agent used will affect the amount of foaming. The value of 100L / min is the value measured after the company's foaming agent is diluted 60 times;
(3) About making foam concrete: You can use a mixing bucket to make pulp, and then directly foam the foam on top of the slurry. After stirring, the slurry can be mixed with foam to form foam concrete. Take care to minimize the foam stirring time and stir at low speed.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.