The lightweight concrete foaming agent is also called foam concrete foaming agent. It refers to a kind of additive that can reduce the surface tension of the liquid and produce a large amount of uniform and stable foam. It is a kind of admixture used to produce foam concrete and can provide a considerable amount of foam. Substance. How is the cement foaming agent used in actual production? Tongrun professional foamed concrete admixture supplier will show you how to use high-quality lightweight concrete and the matters needing attention in the actual production of cement foaming agent.
How to use lightweight concrete foaming agent
1. Because the concentration of the cement foaming agent is generally more significant, the direct use of the foaming machine will cause the foam output to be low and waste the foaming agent. Directly added to the foaming computer will generally have a high concentration and cannot produce high-quality foam. At the same time, it is easy to block the liquid inlet pump of the cement foaming machine. The dilution ratio of cement foaming agent and foaming effect are huge. Therefore, the dilution factor is too high and too low, so there must be a very suitable dilution factor. When determining the reasonable dilution ratio of cement foaming agent, on the one hand, it is necessary to refer to the manufacturer's recommended dilution ratio, on the other hand, it is required to directly test on its foaming machine to determine the appropriate foaming agent dilution ratio.
2. After deciding the multiple, it needs to be diluted with water to form a foaming liquid, and then the foaming liquid is turned into a foam product. Pour water and foaming agent into a water tank to fully dissolve it. After observing the blisters, pour the prepared cement into the container, and then use a stirring tool to stir it thoroughly, and then send it through a high-pressure delivery pipe or manually. It is processed into finished products in wallboard machinery.
Matters needing attention in the use of lightweight concrete foaming agent
1. Note that when the dilution ratio with water is too low, the concentration of the foaming agent diluent is too high, the overall foam output will decrease, and the amount of foaming agent will increase. When the dilution ratio is less than 30 times, the foam output decreases and collapse occurs in the added slurry. When we dilute it to 50 times, the overall foam output increases. If there is no visible collapse in the added mud, the foam output rise of 30%. Therefore, when the lightweight concrete foaming agent is diluted to 50 times, both the foam output and quality are higher than the dilution of 30 times or less.
2. When the dilution ratio is too high, more foam is formed and less liquid, the foam conversion rate of the foaming agent dilution liquid is low, the foam output is reduced, and the stability of the foam is reduced. Therefore, only when the dilution ratio is appropriate, a foam with high foam output and high durability will be obtained.
3. Note that when buying the principal material foaming agent, it does not mean that the dilution factor is high, so the amount is small. What kind of foaming agent should be distinguished? For example, the synthetic foaming agent usually has to be diluted hundreds of times, but it does not. It will be less than animal foaming agent diluted 40 times.
I believe that after reading, you should be able to understand that the use of cement foaming agent is still relatively difficult. Not only must you have a clear understanding of the method of use, but also a clear understanding of the relevant precautions for use. Hence, the editor recommends that you Before using it, you should have some knowledge of this information. The editor also hopes that the introduction of the use of the cement foaming agent and the reference content of the precautions for use will be helpful to everyone.
Cie-China.org is the leading foam concrete additives provider providing concrete foaming agent, superplasticizer,foam concrete strength enhancer for lightweight concrete, CLC blocks. If you are looking for foaming agent, please feel free to contact us.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.