Foam concrete bricks, also known as foamed concrete block, is made by adding a chemical foaming agent or a physical foaming agent to a slurry made of gelling materials, admixtures, modifiers, brines, etc. A new type of lightweight heat-insulating content containing a large number of closed pores formed by mixing and stirring, casting, and natural curing.
Foam concrete bricks (also known as the autoclaved aerated block) is a type of aerated concrete block, and its appearance quality, internal pore structure, and performance are the same as autoclaved aerated concrete block. The pores in the foam concrete block are not connected, but the pores in the autoclaved aerated block are connected. Therefore, the foam concrete block has better thermal insulation performance, lower water permeability, and better sound insulation.
1 The production cost price of foam concrete blocks is the same or lower than that of ordinary concrete blocks. And its sound insulation performance is better than usual through-concrete blocks, mainly because it has the function of breathable and moisture-proof, the wall is not anti-moisture on rainy days, people live in very comfortable, so it is well-liked by users.
2 At the same time, the primary raw materials of foam concrete blocks are waste brick slag, fly ash, stone powder, tailings, sand, which realizes the use of waste and is a green and environmentally friendly building material product.
3. After years of development, foam concrete blocks have reached series in the national market. Product strength series are 2.0mpa, 2.5mpa, 3.0mpa, 3.5mpa, and other levels. It can be used as non-load-bearing bricks with the above strength
Ordinary Portland Cement 42.5 or 32.5
Primary or secondary fly ash, slag fine powder, and other active admixtures.such as superplasticizer additives
Foaming agent: choose animal foaming agent or animal and plant foaming admixtures for physical foaming
For chemical foaming, choose hydrogen peroxide or aluminum powder
Foam concrete early strength agent Accelerator (optionally added)
1. Pulping of ingredients The Cement and admixtures and various additives are added to the mixer after metering to make cement slurry;
2. Take about 1kg of animal foaming agent or mixed high-efficiency foaming additives, dilute it 30-40 times, and pour into foam generator for foaming. foam generator
3. After the uniform and fine foam are emitted, pass into the slurry in step 1 and continue to stir, so that the foam and the cement slurry are wholly integrated, and the mud covers the foam.
4. Pouring The foam concrete slurry is poured into the mold of the block with a pouring pump, and different products can be made
5. Maintenance Condition of constant temperature and humidity for 2 ~ 3 days. After the mold is released, it is naturally cured for 7 ~ 10 days.
6. For rapid Mold release,it is necessary to add foam concrete, early strength agent.
1 ingredient for pulping Cement and admixtures and various admixtures are added to the mixer after metering and stirred evenly to make cement slurry
2 Add chemical foaming agent hydrogen peroxide or aluminum powder to the slurry prepared in step 1, and continue to stir for about 45 seconds
3. Pouring The foam concrete slurry is poured into the mold of the block with a pouring pump, and different products can be made.
4. Maintenance Condition of constant temperature and humidity for 2 ~ 3 days. After the mold is released, it is naturally cured for 7 ~ 10 days.
5. If rapid mold release is needed, foam concrete early strength agent needs to be added.
The rapid application of lightweight foam concrete blocks benefits from its characteristics of lightweight and high strength, water resistance and moisture resistance, sound insulation and thermal insulation, and residential comfort. It is a new product that uses waste and energy-saving building materials, conforms to the national wall reform policy, and is supported by the government;
Reduce construction costs; construction unit construction is convenient and fast
The product is rich in raw materials and low in price; the product has a simple production process, small investment, quick launch, high profit, and environmental protection. Such as building a medium-sized foam concrete block plant requires only 50,000 dollars . In 15 days, a production line with an annual output of 30,000 cubic meters can be made with an annual output value of 560000 dollars. It can eat 7,200 tons of waste bricks, save 12,600 cubic meters of clay, and save 768 tons of standard coal. That is why the current lightweight foam concrete blocks have benefited from rapid development worldwide. If you want to invest in the production line to produce CLC blocks, welcome to communicate together.
Cie-China.org is the leading foam concrete additives provider providing concrete foaming agent, superplasticizer,foam concrete strength enhancer for lightweight concrete, CLC blocks. If you are looking for foaming agent, please feel free to contact us.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.