What is autoclaved aerated concrete block?
Autoclaved aerated concrete block is made of fly ash, lime, cement, gypsum, slag, etc. as the main raw materials, adding appropriate amount of gas generating agent, regulator, bubble stabilizer, mixing, pouring, static stop, cutting and high pressure. A porous concrete product made by steam curing and other processes.
Features of Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
The unit volume weight of autoclaved aerated concrete block is one third of that of clay bricks, its thermal insulation performance is 3-4 times that of clay bricks, its sound insulation performance is twice that of clay bricks, and its impermeability is more than twice that of clay bricks. , The fire resistance is 6-8 times that of reinforced concrete. The masonry strength of the block is about 80% of the strength of the block itself (30% for the red brick).
The construction characteristics of autoclaved aerated concrete blocks are also very good. It can not only produce various specifications in the factory, but also can be sawed, planed, drilled, and nailed like wood. And because of its relatively large volume, construction The speed is relatively fast, and it can be used as a filling material for general construction.
Classification of autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
1. The blocks are divided into two grades: superior product (A) and qualified product (B) according to size deviation, appearance quality, dry density, compressive strength and frost resistance.
2. The blocks are divided into seven levels of A1.0, A2.0, A2.5, A3.5, A5.0, A7.5, A10 according to their strength.
3. The blocks are divided into six levels of B03, B04, B05, B06, B07 and B08 according to the dry density.
Common specifications and sizes
Width: 100, 120, 125, 150, 180, 200, 240, 250, 300mm.
Height: 200, 240, 250, 300mm.
Application of Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks are suitable for all kinds of building floors (±0.000) above the internal and external infill walls and the internal infill walls below the ground (special requirements for autoclaved aerated concrete blocks
Except for the walls).
Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks should not be directly placed on the floor or ground. For toilets, terraces, external balconies, and the contact parts of the air conditioner supporting plate and the masonry on the external wall, the roots of the wall that are often subject to alternating dry and wet effects, should be poured with the same width as the wall thickness and no less than 0.2m C20 plain concrete wall cushion; for other walls, it is advisable to use autoclaved lime-sand bricks to build wall cushions with a height of not less than 0.2m at the root.
Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks should not be used in the following environments:
1. Basement exterior wall;
2. Long-term water immersion or long-term alternating parts of dry and wet cycles;
3. Environments subject to chemical corrosion, such as strong acids and alkalis or high-concentration carbon dioxide environments;
4. The part where the wall surface temperature is above 80℃ for a long time;
5. Flue, exhaust pipe;
6. Walls that have been in an environment with vibration sources for a long time;
7. The roof parapet;
8. Balcony railings.
Cie-China.org is the leading foam concrete additives provider providing concrete foaming agent, superplasticizer,foam concrete strength enhancer for lightweight concrete, CLC blocks. If you are looking for foaming agent, please feel free to contact us.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.