What is cast-in-place foam concrete?
Cast-in-place foamed concrete refers to a lightweight foam made by physically preparing an aqueous foaming agent solution, and then adding the foam to a slurry made of cement, aggregates, admixtures, admixtures, and water.
The application of cast-in-place foam concrete can be divided into two categories:
1. Cast-in-place foam concrete is mainly made of products. For example: foam concrete block, foam concrete lightweight partition wall, foam concrete cultural stone, foam concrete garden application, etc.
2. The cast-in-place foam concrete is mainly cast on-site.
For example: backfilling (landfilling of garbage dumps, road and bridge applications, load-reducing filling of tunnel entrances, subway load-reducing filling, etc.), foam concrete cast-in-place walls, etc. Because foamed concrete has the characteristics of environmental protection, simple construction and operation, stable quality, and can be poured on-site. The foamed concrete poured on site is called cast-in-place foamed concrete or cast-in-place foamed cement.
1) Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times that of ordinary concrete.
2) Lightweight: The dry bulk density is 300-1600KG/M3, which is equivalent to about 1/5 to 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete, which can reduce the overall load of the building.
3) Integrity: On-site pouring construction is closely integrated with the main project, without boundary gaps and ventilation pipes.
4) Low elasticity and shock absorption: The porosity of cast-in-place foamed concrete makes it have a low elastic modulus, so that it has a good absorption and dispersion effect on impact loads.
5) Sound insulation: The cast-in-place foam concrete contains a large number of independent bubbles, and they are evenly distributed. The sound absorption capacity is 0.09-0.19%, which is 5 times that of ordinary concrete. It has an effective sound insulation function.
6) Compressive resistance: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0MPA.
7) Water resistance: The cast-in-place foam concrete has low water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles and good integrity, which make it have a certain waterproof performance.
8) Durability: the same as the life of the main project.
9) Simple construction: only need to use cement foaming machine to realize automatic operation, can realize long-distance transportation with a vertical height of 200 meters, and the workload is 150-300M3/working day.
10) Environmental protection: The raw materials required for foamed concrete are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral and does not contain harmful substances such as benzene and formaldehyde, which avoids environmental pollution and fire-fighting hazards.
11) Economy: Low overall cost.
Cie-China.org is the leading foam concrete additives provider providing concrete foaming agent, superplasticizer,foam concrete strength enhancer for lightweight concrete, CLC blocks. If you are looking for foaming agent, please feel free to contact us.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.