Fineness (0.075mm sieve) /% 99%
Advantages of lithium distearate:
1 good stability, reduce the overall cost of the enterprise
Mainly used for PVC heat stabilizer, suitable for transparent products, good performance, can reduce the comprehensive cost of the enterprise.
2 good transparency, good dispersion, reducing product defect rate
Used in combination with phthalic acid plasticizer, the product does not have white fog, and has good transparency. It is more soluble in ketones than other stearates, and has less influence on embossing operation.
3 products are widely used, the maximum dosage is 0.6 parts.
It can be used as a non-toxic substitute for barium soap and lead soap, or as an external lubricant. Wide range of applications, the maximum amount of 0.6
Lithium tristearate use
1. Widely used in high temperature lubricants.
2. Plastic industry stabilizers.
3. Emulsifying and dispersing agent for grease, gel, crayon and cosmetics.
4. Powder metallurgy lubricants.
5. Corrosion inhibitors in the petroleum industry.
Safety Tips: Avoid contact with skin and eyes.