Description of zinc stearate emulsion
Zinc stearate emulsion is easy to disperse in water, has ultra-fineness, good dispersion compatibility. Zinc stearate emulsion has the characteristics of lubricating and delicate feeling, good heat resistance, excellent transparency, not easy to settle, yellowing resistance, quick drying and increased sandability. Zinc stearate emulsion can improve the lubricity and hydrophobicity of the coating surface and improve the smoothness of the coating.
Technical indicators of zinc stearate emulsion
Molecular formula: [CH3(CH2)16C00]2Zn
Fineness: D50: ≤1um, 5um, 20um
Solid content: 40% ± 2
pH value: 7-8
Applation of zinc stearate emulsion
(1) Zinc stearate emulsion is used in water-based industrial paints and wood lacquers to improve the smoothness of the surface, to avoid the softening of the coating film caused by the temperature rise during mechanical polishing and to paste the sandpaper or grinding wheel, which has a matting effect;
(2) Zinc stearate emulsion can be used in water-based paint to improve the water penetration resistance of the coating film, and improve the coating film feel in high PVC coatings;
(3) Zinc stearate emulsion can be used for ink and wash to prevent printed matter from sticking to each other;
(4) Zinc stearate emulsion can be used for putty to improve the softening coefficient;
(5) Zinc stearate emulsion can be used in cement mortar and concrete to improve the hydrophobicity.
Usage and dosage of zinc stearate emulsion
Use directly or dilute with water as needed.
The dosage is 3%~10%, please adjust the dosage according to the process.
Packaging and storage of zinc stearate emulsion
1. Zinc stearate emulsion must be kept in airtight, and should not be stored open, so as to avoid skinning on the surface and affect the use.
2. Exposure is strictly prohibited and must be stored in a cool place.
3. In winter, zinc stearate emulsion should be prevented from freezing and breaking milk, and must be kept at above 0℃.
4. Zinc stearate emulsion should not be stacked together with strong acid and alkaline compounds, so as to avoid the leakage of acid and alkaline liquid and chemical reaction with zinc stearate, affecting the stability.
5. Zinc stearate emulsion may have a slight precipitation phenomenon during long-term storage. Stir evenly before use, without affecting the use effect.
6. Packed in 50 or 200L plastic drums, or according to user requirements. Attention should be paid to heat preservation measures during transportation.