Description of Stearic Acid Emulsion
Stearate acid emulsion is prepared by adding first-grade stearic acid, adding a food-grade dispersing agent, and processing under high temperature and high-pressure equipment under certain conditions. The pure product is a milky white, slightly bright uniform and stable solution system without any toxicity.
Technical Parameters of stearate acid emulsion
CAS No.: 57-11-4
Particle size: 8μm
Molecular formula: C18H36O2
Melting point: 65-70℃
Specific gravity: 1.01
Application of stearate acid emulsion
(1) Widely used in cosmetics, plastic cold-resistant plasticizers, mold release agents, stabilizers, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerators, water repellents, polishing agents, metal soaps, metal mineral flotation agents, softeners, pharmaceuticals Products, and other organic chemicals.
(2) A solvent that can be used as an oil-soluble pigment, a crayon smoothing agent, a stencil polishing agent, an emulsifier of stearic acid glycerin, and the like.
(3) Used as a lubricant and defoamer in the food industry. Aqueous stearic acid is also the main raw material for the production of almond honey and milk.
(4) Stearate acid emulsionis widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles, and films. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with good lubricity and good light and heat stability. In plastic PVC pipes, stearic acid helps prevent processing. During processing, "Coking," added in the processing of PVC film, is an effective heat stabilizer, which can prevent discoloration of the finished film caused by exposure to sulfide.
(5) Stearate acid emulsion plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. It is an active vulcanization agent widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber, and latex. It can also be used as a plasticizer and softener. It is used as an emulsifier in the production of synthetic rubber. Stearate acid emulsion can be used as a foaming agent in the manufacture of foam rubber and as a release agent for rubber products.
(6) Stearate acid emulsion is used in the emulsification of creams and cold creams to make it a stable white cream. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in the cosmetic industry.
(7) Stearate acid emulsion is used for the modification of a series of powder products such as nano-silica, nano-calcium carbonate, and light calcium carbonate.
Packaging and storage of stearate acid emulsion
Packed in 50 or 200L plastic drums, or according to user requirements. Attention should be paid to heat preservation measures during transportation.