Description Retarding Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Retarding polycarboxylate superplasticizer is characterized by high water reduction, high moisture retention, high reinforcement, low dosage, remarkable retardation effect and good cement adaptability. It is suitable for formulating commercial concrete, high strength concrete and flow, concrete, self-compacting concrete and large admixture concrete.
Technical performance of retarding polycarboxylate superplasticizer1. Retarding Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is light brown red, brown yellow or colorless transparent liquid. The product is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, extremely low in alkali content, free of chloride ions, and solid content is (10%-30%)±1;
2. High water reduction, the solidification content is 0.1%-0.4%, and the water reduction rate can reach 25%-45%;
3. High security, concrete 1-2h slump is basically no loss, and is almost unaffected by temperature changes;
4. High reinforcement, concrete 3d compressive strength ratio ≥ 160%, 28d compressive strength ratio ≥ 140%;
5. It has good applicability to cement and is suitable for different types of cement. It is especially suitable for the preparation of high-strength, self-compacting and high-performance concrete with fly ash, slag and other active admixtures;
6. The retarding effect is remarkable, which can prolong the initial setting time of concrete by 4-8h (adjustable), delay the temperature rise of concrete cement hydration, and reduce the maximum temperature of concrete by 4-6 °C;
7. The concrete has good anti-bleeding and anti-segregation performance, and the concrete pumping resistance is small, which is convenient for transportation;
8. Trace air entrainment, concrete gas content 3%-5%, air volume can be adjusted according to user requirements.
Usage of retarding polycarboxylate superplasticizer1. The actual dosage should be determined by trial and error. The 25% solid content is usually 0.7%-1.2%, and the 12% solid content is 1.5%-2.5%. When high-strength concrete is prepared, the dosage can be appropriately increased.
2. Retarding polycarboxylate superplasticizer should not be compounded with naphthalene-based water reducing agent. When used with other admixtures, the compatibility test should be carried out.
Packaging and storage of retarding polycarboxylate superplasticizer1. Packed in 200kg-1000kg drums or tank trucks;
2, Stored in clean plastic, glass steel or stainless steel containers, to avoid rain and water evaporation, to prevent exposure and frost;
3. The product shelf life is one year, and it can be used continuously after passing the inspection.