Floor heating, that is, geothermal radiant heating, is a heating method in which a hot water or a heating cable with a temperature not higher than 60 T is buried in a coil system under a geothermal floor to heat the entire surface and radiate heat uniformly into the room. Ground-radiation heating is an old and new technology.
Foam concrete floor heating material is made of special foaming agent, cement and auxiliary.
The foamed concrete insulation material is made of the material in an appropriate ratio.
Ground heating foam concrete insulation materials have the following main features:
(1) Foamed concrete has a low density and light weight, and the density grade is generally 300-1800 kg / m3. The density of common foam concrete is 3000-1120 kg/m3, and the thermal resistance is about ordinary concrete. 10 to 20 times. Ultra-light foam concrete with a density of 160 kg / m 3 has also been used in construction projects.
(2) Due to the low density of foam concrete, the use of this material in the internal and external walls, floors, columns and other building structures of buildings can generally reduce the building's own weight by about 25 %, and some can reach the total weight of the structure. 30% to 40%. Moreover, for structural members, such as foam concrete instead of ordinary concrete, the bearing capacity of the members can be improved. Therefore, the use of foam concrete in construction projects has significant economic benefits.
(3) Since the foamed concrete contains a large number of closed fine pores, it has good thermal properties, that is, good thermal insulation properties, which are not available in ordinary concrete. The use of foam concrete as a building wall and roofing material has a good energy saving effect.
(4) The foamed concrete warming material is made of inorganic materials, and the heat resistance can reach more than 400 tons. There is no thermal decomposition, high heat resistance, and the thermal resistance is about 10 to 20 times that of ordinary concrete. Because of the longevity, it will not cause insulation failure.
(5) It has strong dispersibility and can form a uniform and independent foam (0.1 to 0.3 mm).
(6) Better water resistance, uniquely dense bubbles and good overall properties make it waterproof.
(7) Strong load-bearing capacity, compressive strength of 0.6 ~ 0.8 M Pa, better pressure resistance. Any strength selection can be arbitrarily configured according to the needs of the construction, thereby forming different strengths, and the compressive strength is greater than 0.25 M Pa. The porosity of the foamed cement gives it a low modulus of elasticity, so that it has a good absorption and dispersion effect on the impact load.
(8) Foamed concrete has a strong and independent foam connection with a low water absorption of less than 25 %. It has moisture and impermeability. The external force is cushioned and has excellent shock resistance. The products of foamy concrete are used to form numerous independent bubbles. It exhibits soft cushioning for external forces and can distribute pressure to other parts and improve seismic performance.
(9) Good overall. On-site pouring construction, tightly integrated with the main project, without the need for gaps and venting pipes.
(10) Low cost of use. The cost is 30% to 40% lower than that of polystyrene foam, which has obvious economic advantages.