Most people know about concrete blowing agents, but you may be at a loss as to what details you need to tell. You may not use it, but when you use it, you may encounter various problems in practice. So if you want to avoid those awkward things, please read this article carefully.
The foaming agent is usually added to the foam generator, and then the foam is blown out under high pressure. It can be used in foam concrete blocks, lightweight concrete slabs, lightweight blocks, and other products.
It is an integral part of the construction industry. Choosing a foaming agent is easy, but choosing a suitable foaming agent can be a bit overwhelming.
It's like eating something when you're hungry, but you still choose the type that makes you physically and mentally happy.
The ideal chemical foaming agent should meet the following requirements:
1) The temperature range of the decomposition gas should not be too large
2) The rate of gas release should be fast, and the price of gas release can be controlled
3) The released gas should be non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-combustible
4) A chemical foaming agent should be easily dispersed evenly,
5) Cheap, stable storage, non-toxic.
6) The residue after decomposition should be non-toxic, colorless, odorless, and will not affect the physical, chemical and mechanical properties of the plastic, and be chemically inert, without affecting the melting rate and solidification of the plastic.
7) During the decomposition, there should not be a lot of heat release, which will not affect the melting and solidification of the plastic.
8) The residue after decomposition has good compatibility with the resin, and no blooming or dialysis of the residue occurs.
9) The decomposition temperature of the foaming agent should be the same as the melting temperature of the resin.
In short, choosing the right foaming agent will achieve twice the result with half the effort, so be careful when choosing.
If you still have doubts here (not sure how to do), then Tongrun will give you better suggestions and solutions.