Description of NanphthaleneWater Reducer
Nanphthalene water reducer is a non-air-entraining superplasticizer synthesized by chemical industry. It has a strong dispersion effect on cement particles. The nanphthalene water reducer can be widely used in highways, bridges, dams, ports, tunnels, electric power, water conservancy and civil engineering projects, steam curing and natural maintenance pre-fabricated components.
Characteristics of Nanphthalene Water Reducer
1. This product conforms to the concrete admixture GB8076-97 national grade a standard;2. The dosage of cement is 0.5%~1%, and the water reducing rate is 18-28%. The product can make the foam concrete when proportion ismoderatein one day, and make the strength increased by 20% - 30% after three days；
3. It can improve the structure of the foam concrete with all kinds of mechanics performance, and improve the workability, impermeability, durability, which belongs to high quality foam concrete admixtures；
4. It has high early strength and post strength. After a year, the effect will be better.
5. It can be applied in compensating eithershrinkage or expansion, remarkably improving the crack resistance of products. The unique design is suitable for large and small volume of foam concrete；
6. It has good dispersibility. It is less floating, whichhas a good effect insupporting for foam. It has 48 hours good waterproof performance, and its bibulous rate is less than 6%；
7. It is compatible with most of the existing reusable dispersed powder system, promoting agent, retarder and contraction admixture.
Application ofNanphthalene Water Reducer
1.It is mainly used for physical foaming concrete, adding hydrogen peroxide foam concrete；2. To adapt to the preparation of early strength, high strength, high permeability, self-compacting, pumping concrete and grouting material；
3. Can be widely used in natural curing and steam curing of concrete engineering and products；
4.It has good adaptability for Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement, slag Portland cement, fly ash silicate and ash Portland cement；
5. Can be used in the preparation of various series of concrete admixtures.
Use ofNanphthalene Water Reducer
Dosage of cement is 0.5%~1%; water reducing rate is 18-28%; fineness is 0.315 mm < 10%.