PVA fiber (Polyvinyl alcohol fiber) is a synthetic fiber made of high-quality high-quality polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) as a raw material and processed with specific advanced technology.
The main features of PVA fiber are high strength, high modulus, low elongation, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, good weather resistance, good affinity and binding with cement, gypsum and other substrates, and is a new generation of high-tech green of building materials.
HSHM PVA Staple
M±0.5mm 6mm 9mm
|Dry EXT at break|
|Loss in Hot Water|
|Hot water resistance|
Properties and Characteristics for PVA Fiber
1. High strength and low elongation: superior mechanical properties;
2. Acid and alkali: the loss of strength is low even it is under high temperature a long time;
3. Lightfastness: Under long-term sunlight, the fiber strength loss rate is lower than other fibers;
4. Corrosion resistance: The fiber is buried in the ground for a long time without being moldy, rot, or insects;
5. Anti-crack anti-seepage: distributing the fiber chaotic in the concrete (mortar) can effectively prevent the occurrence of cracks, development and improve the waterproof and impermeability;
6. Dispersion: The fiber does not stick, and it is well dispersed in water and has a good affinity with cement;
7. Shock and Seismic: effectively absorb impact energy and improve earthquake resistance;
8. antifreeze, anti-fatigue: the stress caused by the temperature difference can improve the ability of antifreeze, anti-fatigue.
Packaging and storage of PVA fiber
Packaging: Packed in woven bags lined with plastic film, each bag has a net weight of 20 kg. If special specification packaging is needed, it can be customized in advance.
Storage: should be stored in a cool and ventilated warehouse, pay attention to moisture.
Ask a quote for the latest price and one of our team members will respond as soon as possible. Fields marked with * are required.